Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

On Christmas morning we went to Mels Diner.
I liked it.
and i like Erics face here.
Then we tried to find the Cable Cars but instead found some very interesting people.
And this cool wall.
And this "dead" homeless man.
and The Best Nuts in town.
We finally caught the bus after hours of walking around San Fran.
and i found my underwear in China Town.
and a really sexy man.
i caught you old man!!!!
We walked around China Town for awhile..
it was like being in China. ?
Eric took this picture that i really really like.
We took the Cable Cars back to the hotel.


and ate Thai Food for lunch! :)

Later we went and had dinner at Chevy's and saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and i really loved it. The End.

2 comments:

Alexis Treese said...

So you ditched your families on Christmas??? What an awesome idea! I mean... How could you?!?! It looks like you guys had a blast. I love just getting lost in a city with my man. And I LOVE SF. And one more love... I freaking love that picture Eric took of you. Merry Christmas guys! PS you win as far as baby advice goes.

cat+tadd=sam said...

What a fun Christmas! Tadd and I need to do that before we're joined by little ones someday. And why are you so freaking pretty!