Thursday, December 4, 2008


50 WoNDeRFuL things about my WiFee


I thought i'd respond to Jessica's post with one of my own geared to her.

1. She's tall and lanky
2. She's sensitive
3. She is always thinking about something nice she can do for someone
4. She loves the gospel
5. She is cute
6. She loves to eat
7. She's supportive of me always
8. She isn't anal about things
9. She plays xbox with me
10. She BEATS me at Call Of Duty on xbox
11. She tries really hard when preparing lessons for primary
12. She lies and says she's offended sometimes when she thinks something is funny
13. She likes to cuddle in bed, but also wants some space while actually sleeping.
14. She has a ridiculous metabolism.
15. She's a good painter.
16. She loves to take pictures.
17. She gets mad at me when i try to teach her photography.
18. When i force her to do things when she's feeling lazy, she has fun.
19. She sticks up for me NO matter what!
20.She puts up with alot of my crap!
21. She lets me hit E drinks, just cuz i want to.
22. She cleans the house and does the laundry and stuff.
23. She can appreciate a good fart.
24. She likes to try and eat healthy, but know when to say screw it and binge from time to time.
25. She tries to find production flaws in films.
26. She can talk good trash.
27. She refuses to step on the scale at times.
28. She has a wicked sense of style.
29. She doesn't mind that im a way better dancer than her.
30. One word, tektonic!
31. She stays on the toilet for long periods of time on the laptop.
32. She sleeps with the banket.
33. She plays with our baby and gets scratched up.
34. She dangles her hand over my face while im asleep to try and get the cat to attack her hand and land on my face.
35. I can count on the house smelling good.
36. She understands my need for equipment.
37. She has built her running endurance up to a solid, what is it, 20 minutes straight now.
38. She tries to cut my hair too short.
39. She works 2 jobs when i am trying to make my dreams come true.
40. She encourages me to proceed with my gnarly ideas.
41. She loves bottled water.
42. She wanted to drop into the mini on a razor scooter.
43. She does pilates with a cat attacking her.
44. She loves to leave town and wants to travel.
45. She is afraid of cockroaches has lived in vegas and hawaii(where they are EVERYWHERE)
46. She hits that queso.
47. She's soo beautiful.
48. She's impatient with learning(i feel that)
49. She smells good.
50. She's fragile and let's me take care of her.

I love her.

1 comment:

Alexis Treese said...

This is so freaking cute. I'll have to link Casey so maybe he's inspired. I have to do yoga with Moses wanting to attack me too. And I do the same thing with Moses when Casey's asleep. Love it. And youre right, Jessica is hot and has a ridiculous metabolism. And kudos to her for supporting your dream.