Tuesday, December 2, 2008

50 WonDerFul things about my HusBand


While pulling into my apartments tonight i saw a cute OLD OLD couple getting out of their car. I assume they were married..either way, they were cute and old and both had walkers to get around. It broke my little heart and immediatly i thought "i hope me and eric can get old and cripple together." So then i decided i wanted to dedicate a blog to him. These are the many reasons WHY he makes my life so great!!!

1. He's sexy!
2. He's Funny!
3. He's very smart!
4. He's sensitive!
5. He's Crazy!
6. He's outgoing!
7. People LOVE him!
8. He likes animals and babies!
9. He lets me do cool things with his hair!
10 He's ambitious!
11. He acts like a little boy!
12. He likes watching Paris Hilton's my new BFF and Scream Queens with me.
13. He likes getting pedicures!
14. He's a good teacher!
15. He's very creative!
16. He likes decorating for Holidays!
17. He buys me really good presents!
18. He likes going on Vacation!
19. He sticks up for me NO matter what!
20. He puts up with alot of my crap!
21. He comforts me when i'm sad!
22. He'll do anything to try and make me happy!
23. He cleans the house when i'm at work.
24. He lets me buy clothes!
25. He likes to cook!
26. He makes up really funny Songs!
27. He had a really cute laugh!
28. He's unpredictable!
29. He dresses cute.
30. He loves his family and my family!
31. I come first!
32. He still sleeps with his baby blanket!
33. He likes to dance and sing!
34. He plays the guitar!
35. He makes me feel safe!
36. He punches me in the face when i ask him to! hahaha.
37. He thinks i'm funny.. and i like that.
38. He Loves chips and salsa!
39. He puts Murrays in his hair! (if you know what that is you put in your hair too)
40. He does the laundry with his xbox headset on!
41. He trys to pop my zits. And that means alot to me that he's worried about my complexion too.:(
42. He pushes me to do my best.
43. He doesnt care what people think!
44. He does pilates when he goes out of town!
45. He calls me a lot during the day to make sure i'm ok!
46. He loves to swim and tan with me in the summer!
47. He can Skateboard, Snowboard, and Wakeboard!
48. He loves the gospel as much as me and teaches me alot about the church! Plus, he went on a mission!
49. He makes me feel good about myself!
50. And I LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE'S MY HERO!

1 comment:

Alexis Treese said...

awwww what a sweet post. Casey stick up for me too, it is soooooo nice to always have someone on your side. Eric is a great guy and I am so happy he found you! Its funny I was going to email you the other day and say ...as bad as things get, at least we have pretty freakin cool husbands!