Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Day After Christmas!!

Ok so another day of SUNSHINE!
We took the bus toward The Exploratorium and stopped to hike up Lombard St.



We saw this house on the way that we wanna buy.....one day when we're rich.


this was our view ontop of Lombard St. I love it.
I found this bum on the street and i thought he was really sexy. So i picked him up and we went to Ghirardelli Square.
see.


This is for my Michele Bogren....Ghirardelli Hot Chocolate.
on the way to the bus i saw this window and wanted to do a quick photo shoot of eric.....
but while take his picture we almost missed the bus.. Look at Eric Run!

We made it to the exploratorium with time to explore before our reservations at The Tactile Dome.

The Tactile Dome was SOOOOOOOOOO much fun!!
Turn up my headphones... for real.


I found Eric carved on the street.

This lady cracked me up. She has huge headphones on and shes trying to dance. The video doesn't really do the experience justice.

After some bus transferring, we finally reached our nighttime destination(since we hadnt had a legit meal all day) CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN! Not only is the food there absolutely delicious, but that's where Eric and I went on our first date. Anyways, we ate well and then went back to the hotel to relax and pass out.

1 comment:

The Morris Fam said...

What up Cannons- Eric- I don't know if you remember me- I'm Nathan Morris from old school 89120.I saw your name on a blog list my wife was going through. Clark left me a message with his new number a bit back and I accidentally erased it. Could you tell him to call me. 702.489.8695- sorry to bomb your comments with a crappy deal like this- Man- if you all are still in the city- try the devil's lair on russian hill and the redwood room late night at the cliff hotel I think off Powell- and stay away from the Fitz Hotel- tranny central, but its kinda funny. My wife and I used to dig those places- thanks man- sorry fo the bother- later