Monday, November 10, 2008

MiNi RaMp (project smalls)


All Right! Eric and his friends decided they wanted to build a mini ramp so they have started and almost finished it in just 2 weeks. They've put tons of time into it & I'm very very impressed! Its not finished yet..probably one more day of work and it will be done, but its getting there. Then after they've applied the masonite, Josh, our amazing artist-adopted-son, is going to paint the whole thing. Its gonna be awesome. I'm thinkin about dropping in on my razor scooter! :) We'll see. I dont want to embarrass the boys by being so awesomely good on my razor. Anyways...Me, josh, and Michele spent hours being supportive of our friends/husbands by sitting in the living room and watching tv...for hours...and hours....and hours.The End.






















2 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

Rizzidy Rad! Is this in your backyard?

Alexis Treese said...

Freak, I am impressed with you lovely wives supporting this, like IN person, for hours and hours, watching, cheering, photographing.