Thursday, October 23, 2008

THE WORST WEEKEND EVER!!!

So....this past weekend was the worst ever! Let me count the ways:

1. Eric left town on Thursday night and didn't get home till Monday! i hate it when he's gone!

2. The night he left i spent the whole night and the next day having diarrhea and vomiting my brains out. (Food Poisoning from In N' Out) Ive never had food poisoning before and i only wish it upon those who deserve it!

3. I had to get up the next day after feeling like i'm going to die and do hair and i almost passed out/threw up on my clients head and had to have Julia finish it for me..

4. I was PMSing BAD!

5. After spending 2 days away from home i came home to no baby kitten!! I couldnt find him anywhere. My stomach hurt from being sick and it hurt worse from worrying about my baby. He never came home that night! i thought he was dead or someone stole him. I was hysterical...literally. I've never cried so hard.

Of course i called Eric while he was on his work trip and told him our baby was gone and we were never going to see him again ..so he made flyers on his break and emailed them to me and told me to print them out and put them all over our complex. So i started at the mail room and guess what? Some one had posted a note saying they had found our kitten.

From then on my weekend got a little bit better!

I know it doesnt sound that bad but it was seriously the most emotional, stressful, nauseating weekend i've ever had and i hope it never happens again!



This is Dagger after i found him on Sunday. I wouldnt leave his side, so i took him to my parents house for dinner!


And this of course was the Lost Kitten sign. I'm so glad he's home!!!! and THANKS jamie and jake and lily for buying him a tag. Now he'll never be lost again!

1 comment:

Alexis Treese said...

What?! I didnt know Dagger was lost! That's seriously traumatizing. We only had moses for 2 months when he got super sick and almost dies. I was a wreck. It's craziest how attached you could get in such a short amount of time. Im so glad you guys found him.